The prestigious AOA Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony will take place on the evening of 30 October 2017 and will see the conference room transformed into a room of achievement, celebration, smiles and proud moments.
This renowned Awards Ceremony is recognised as the most celebrated event in the UK aviation industry, acknowledging and rewarding those who have played a major part in driving our industry forward during the last 12 months.
For AOA Member companies working in the UK Aviation industry, it is viewed as a mark of great prestige to win an AOA award. Being an AOA award winner helps raise the profile of your business and endorses its credibility in the market place.
Award categories include:
– Best Exhibition Stand
– Best Environmental Initiative
– Best Innovator
– Best Solution Provider
– Best General Aviation Airport
– Best Airport (Under 3 million passengers)
– Best Airport (3-10 million passengers)
– Best Airport (Over 10 million passengers)
– UK Airports Safety Week – Best Single Activity
– UK Airports Safety Week – Best Community Engagement
– UK Airports Safety Week – Best Overall Campaign